HowTo: Electronic Homework Submission Tool
Before submitting your assignment make sure that your application compiles and executes on the lab machines in ET421. The project will not be graded otherwise.
Your submission has to include:
- Header Files (.h, .hpp)
- Sources Files (.c, .cpp)
- Project Description Files (.dsp, .dsw or makefile)
- A README file (PDF) explaining the contents and purpose of each file
- A MANUAL file (PDF) explaining how to run your program and the special features. The grader will use this information to run and evaluate your program. Be as complete as possible and follow the order given by the assignment
Submitting your files:
- Create a zip archive that contains the files listed above.
- The naming convention for the archive is "project#.zip" (I.e. project1.zip).
- Submit your "project#.zip" archive with the Project Submission Tool (Submit)
- Signup for a presentation time with the Project Signup Tool (Signup)
The Project Submission Tool and the Project Signup Tool will ask you to type in your student ID for authentication purposes. Use the submit button to advance to the next page. (Hitting return may not work on some browsers)
All submissions will be time-stamped. If you re-submit your code at a later time the time-stamp will be changed accordingly.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SUBMIT YOUR ASSIGNMENT. YOU RISK NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THE ASSIGNMENT UPLOADED ON TIME. LATE ASSIGNMENTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY FLAGGED BY THE SYSTEM.