Research Profile: Daniel Knoblauch
Daniel Knoblauch is a PhD student in Prof. Kuester's GRAVITY group at UC San Diego. He received his Diploma in Computer Science in 2006 from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zürich (Switzerland) as member of the Computer Graphics Laboratory lead by Prof. M. Gross.
Daniel Knoblauch will focus on "Video-Based 3D modeling and motion capturing" during his research work.
- Video-Based 3D modeling and motion capturing
- Augmented Reality
- Da Vinci Project
- Desktop-Based Tele-Immersion (Master Thesis ETH Zürich/UC Davis) Report (English)
- Continuous Deformable Collision Detection (Semester Thesis ETH Zürich) Report (German/English Abstract)
- Herding Behaviour in Real-Time (Semester Thesis ETH Zürich) Report (German/English Abstract)
Honors and Awards
- EECS Department Fellowship for academic year 2006/2007 (UC Irvine)